Monday, June 12, 2017
IRISS Improves Wireless Temperature Monitoring System
The Delta T Alert, Wireless Temperature Monitoring System by IRISS has been updated with new and improved features.
The Delta T Alert, Wireless Temperature Monitoring System by IRISS has been updated with new and improved features. These features expand and refine the user experience, allowing for more refined control of the system, its functions, and provide them with the full reporting capabilities to properly watch over their critical assets. The improvements include:
- New user interface and design.
- Refined graphing features.
- The ability to enable/disable the audible alarm.
- Critical polling allowing users to define alarm thresholds that trigger minute by minute reporting.
- Improved reporting features allowing the export of full or weekly reports.
- Improved temperature setting controls.
- Improved notification details with the inclusion of your company details.
- Daily summary settings to receive system reports on a user defined interval.
- Sensors are now available with Temperature + Humidity or Temperature only.
Click here for the full press release.
IRISS, the global leader in Electrical Maintenance Safety Devices and Solutions continues to expand the innovative products that facilitate Condition Based Maintenance energized inspections on electrical distribution assets. For more information about the full line of Electrical Maintenance Safety Devices and Solutions from IRISS visit us at: https://www.iriss.com.
Design For Safety & Reliability
Designing for Safety & Reliability (DFSR) is focused on protecting workers and operational integrity while creating a ...
Wireless Temperature Monitoring for Critical Asset Management
Continuous monitoring of critical electrical assets enhances an existing condition-based maintenance program and alerts the ...
Related Videos and Articles
IRISS Announces Acquisition of Safe Connect
17 March 2022 Lakewood Ranch, Florida – IRISS, the world leader in electrical maintenance safety devices and reliability techno ...
IRISS Partners with Safe-Connect to Bring the Next Level in Infrared Inspection
28 September 2021 Lakewood Ranch, Florida – IRISS, the world leader in electrical maintenance safety devices and reliability te ...
IRISS Announces New Strategic Global Alliance with HIKMICRO
IRISS, the world leader in electrical maintenance safety devices and reliability technologies, today announces a strategic allian ...